Friday, August 13, 2010

Help Wanted

Parents,

I need your help. I'm looking for 2-3 people, particularly freshman parents, who are will to help the varsity team with scouting this year. My good friend and scouting coordinator, Don Quest, is unable to do our scouting this year. As you know, this part of high school football is vital to our success. I would provide passes for free entry into each game you would be scouting. I would need one person to film, one person to spot and relay information, and a third to write down particular offensive and defensive tendencies our opponent may display during certain downs and situations. I can't express enough how important this is to our success as a football team. Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I am looking for a parent(s) to help us film as well. If you would like to travel with the team and film are games, this would help us tremendously. I'm also looking for parents to help film the Freshman and J.V. games. With our staff being a little short-handed at the last minute this year, I'm really asking our football parents to step up to the plate. I know this is a lot to ask, but the teaching aspect involved in making these young men better has a lot to do with our film review during the season.

Staff changes and updates:
~Josh Heppner = Head Varsity Football Coach. O-Coordinator
~Mike Divito = Asst. Head Coach. O-Line. Strength & Conditioning
~Jim Fitzpatrick = Varsity D-Coordinator. D-Line
~Neal Mozdzierz = Head J.V. Coach. WR. J.V. O-Coordinator
~Dave Graves = J.V. D-Coordinator. LB's
~Mike Pierce = Freshman Head Coach. DB's. Freshman D-Coordinator
~Steve Mitzel = Running Backs. Freshman O-Coordinator
~Steve Culp = Asst. WR's
~Mike Merz = Asst. D-Line
~Rick Nelson = Asst. DB's

Once we finalize the roster after this weekend. I will be giving you a fan-out sheet for each level. This will simply increase our means of positive communication.

Please let me know by Monday the 16th as to whether you would like to volunteer for filming and scouting this year. If we have enough people willing to take on this task, we can set up a schedule to divide the duties for different games among the volunteers. I'll need to schedule a meeting with you next week in order to go over the expectations for each task.

Thanks again for all your help and support. Go Red Hawks!!

Coach Heppner

No comments: