Monday, March 21, 2011

Progress Reports

Parents and Players,

Now that we are on the home stretch towards the end of the semester, it is extremely important that we not lose focus of our educational goals for success. I have a few players that are currently turning in Progress Reports every Friday, but I highly encourage all of the players get themselves into the Friday Progress Report routine. It is up to the players to make sure each one of their teachers fills out the appropriate information for each class. They are to then turn the report in to me at the end of the day. I will make a copy for my records, but they will turn the hard copy in to you when they arrive home.

Please continue to encourage each of these young men to communicate not only with me, but also with any of the teachers whose subject area they may be having trouble with. A player will be ineligible to participate in the 2011 football season if they have two failing grades. We must exhaust every academic opportunity to ensure none of our players find themselves in this situation. Please send me an email if you would like your son on a weekly progress report routine. This will help me keep track of the players needing to fill our these reports. It will be mandatory this fall for all players to have progress reports filled out on their designated days during the season.

Thank you for your support and consistency to this teams academic success.

Coach Heppner
Go Red Hawks!!!

No comments: