Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Email Clean-Up

Parents and Players,

I am cleaning up my address book and organizing each parent/player into Varsity, JV, and Freshman Contacts. I am also creating a contact list for parents who's player has left the program as well. Many of the email address's that I have are easy to correlate between the player and their parent, but some are not. Can you take a few seconds - only if your name is not included in your email address - and send me a quick note as to which email address belongs to which parent/player. Example: PrettyinPink1@hotmail .com gives me no indication that the address belongs to Bill Spinek unless he tells me.

Also, the main boss lady is in San Diego for business all week. I will schedule a meeting with my mother's for either Wednesday or Thursday of next week. I'm thinking we can meet at 6:00. Let me know which day works best.

Talk to you soon,

Coach Heppner

No comments: