Saturday, August 29, 2009

Newspaper Troubles

Players,

Outstanding team effort and WIN tonight against Stoney. A true test of a teams character is how they respond during games when they are winning. All of you proved today that you will do "Whatever it Takes" to get the job done from start to finish. We need to cherish this victory for a few more hours, and then reload to focus on Clarkston. We're going to take this season week-by-week, until ultimately we have taken this league by storm. Focus on the things we did right, but do not lose sight of the things we need to correct in order to get better. I'll post the stat's on the website for all of you guys to see. The stats will also be posted on MaxPreps.com.

Parents and Players,

I tried all night to get a hold of someone in both the Detroit News and the Oakland Press but was unable to contact anyone in order to publish our stats in Saturdays paper. I will check with Mr. Dowd to see if I have the correct number's, but when I tried to contact Keith Dunlap for the Oakland Press, all I got was his voicemail. The same thing went in regards to the Troy Times. I used to be able to call into the Macomb Daily until 12:00 am, but that must not be the case in Oakland County. If anyone has information as to who I can contact and what times I'm supposed to call in, that would be great.

Great win tonight! Keep this thing rolling.

Coach Heppner

No comments: