Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Updates and Reminders

Gentlemen, and Jake "What's up with dating Troy High girls" Collison,

Tomorrow when you check in before the team meeting I will have updated sheets for 36/37 Power Trap Pass, the Empty Series, and the X Special package on my table in the cafeteria. Make sure you put these sheets in the appropriate sections of the playbook. I will also have some Offensive and Defensive Install sheets printed off for those of you that are having a tough time getting them from the blog.

Also, make sure that you have your Heat Sheet and Sobriety Agreement Sheets signed by your parents and turned in to me no later than Thursday. Anyone who needs a copy of the parent packet containing these sheets or any other type of equipment issues must see me by 2:00 sharp tomorrow before practice.

There will be no offensive install for both the Freshman and J.V. teams tomorrow. We will review the plays that we have gone over the last two days in order to make sure that all of us can run these plays to perfection. I'm expecting that all members of the Freshman and J.V. teams will take the extra step we discussed at practice today to make yourself an offensive threat to be reckoned with. Go over all the plays that we have put in so far, and make sure that you can run them in your sleep. Most importantly. . . ASK QUESTIONS! The only way we can get better each and every day is if we have total means of communication. Varsity . . . you are continuing to make me a very happy man each day. Don't lose that competitive edge, and keep taking steps towards your championship.

Make sure that we remain as one unit throughout the whole practice from start to finish. Everyone must continue to encourage each other. I should never see anything other then a large mass of unified football players all focused on the same goal, while bonding together as brothers through both the good times and the bad.

I will say this. . . all three levels have definitely lived up to my expectations so far. Each and every day I set higher and higher goals for this program because I know you will be able to achieve them. Continue to show the true CHAMPION you are every single day, and I guarantee no one in this state will be able to stop you.

Code of the Day: Joe Momma

Continue to take care of business; take care of this family; and the rest will take care of itself.

Coach Heppner

No comments: