Friday, June 24, 2011

The Bald Man is Happy

Parents and Players,

I wanted to congratulate all of the young men who participated this week during Pride/I've Got Your Back Camp. The practice tempo was great. The enthusiasm was high. We still have a lot of work to do, but this was definitely a great way to kick off the summer training. I hope each one of your young men enjoyed themselves, but were also able to start grasping the type of tempo, focus, attitude, intensity, and high level competitiveness we are expecting out of them day in and day out. I, along with my staff, see a lot of potential at all levels of this program. Now it's up to each one of these young men to see the potential, capitalize on it, and make sure that every member of this Red Hawk Football Family is taken care of. If we can do that, the rest will take care of itself.

Coach Heppner
Go Red Hawks!!!

No comments: