Monday, July 5, 2010

Fan Gear Extension

Parents and Players,

I've spoken with the guys at 3 Blind Mice, and they have agreed to extend our Fan Gear deadline to Tuesday, July 13. I only have 27 families that have turned in order forms at this point. I haven't been receiving too much feedback regarding the Fan Gear from anyone either. Hopefully extending the deadline to the week after the 4th of July weekend will allow families more financial freedom to purchase a few of the items. Remember, these items are for family members and players. If you have already made a payment online through paypal, can you let me know as well. I've created a spreadsheet of all the items ordered for each specific family in order to distribute the items correctly upon delivery.

I hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July weekend. Please encourage these young men to do something associated with football during this week off as well. Knowing their responsibilities is 80% of the battle. If we can be 100% prepared mentally, than the physical aspect will take care of itself.

State Champs 2010!

Coach Heppner

No comments: