Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lift-A-Thon Reminders and Testing Make-Up

Parents and players,

Just a reminder that if you have all of your pledges for the Lift-A-Thon collected already, will you please have them turned in to me by the end of the school day tomorrow, Friday, May 21st. Any outstanding pledges may be turned in to me the day of the Lift-A-Thon preferably between the hours of 10:30 and 11:30 am. I will be at the school by 10:00 am to make sure everything is in order. All players will receive a billing statement for their per-pound pledges Monday the 24th. I will also be passing out a copy of your individual spreadsheet showing all of your pledges on the the 24th as well.

Also, any players that need to make up any testing they may have missed this week, can do so tomorrow morning at 6:00 am. I'm looking forward to a great day on Saturday. Just another reason why it's great to be a part of this Red Hawk Football Family. Take Care.

Coach Heppner
Go Red Hawks!!

No comments: